Euro Football Tours & Tournaments would like to make the enquiry and booking process a simple and straight forward process. We are committed to create an enjoyable, memorable and competitive football experience across all European destinations and to ensure your trip achieves all your targets and fulfils all your expectations.
1. Consider all your football, travel and accommodation options and then contact Euro Football Tours & Tournaments to register your interest through our Contact Us page and enquiry form. We will then contact you to discuss all your options.
2. Euro Football Tours & Tournaments will then send you a Request Form to confirm all relevant information and details for your schedule and to make your provisional booking. On receiving your completed Request Form we will then provide you with a quotation and a sample itinerary.
3. Euro Football Tours & Tournaments will hold your provisional booking for 20 days without obligation where we will then require confirmation from your Team/Group Leader in writing to confirm your booking. At this stage we will then forward you a Booking Form to be completed confirming all your group, schedule and travel details.
4. Once Euro Football Tours & Tournaments have received your confirmation we will send you (Group/Team leader) an invoice for a deposit for £100.00 per person or a prior agreed group deposit. The invoice for your deposit will need to be paid within 28 days otherwise we cannot confirm your booking. (if there are changes or amendments to your booking please contact us immediately)
5. Euro Football Tours & Tournaments will then forward your remaining balance to your Group/Team Leader together with your final schedule. Your final payment should be settled in no less than 30 days prior to your proposed departure date. (if there are changes or amendments to your booking please contact us immediately as this could affect your final balance)
NB: for groups who are entering into a flight package allocated names will need to be given at the deposit stage where possible.
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions regarding your booking
Euro Football Tours & Tournaments are a division of LSR Sports Travel who hold a licence from the Civil Aviation Authority (CCA) , which regulates all air transport from the UK and operates very strict safety and insolvency regulations ATOL No. 10677.
EHIC (formerly known as E111): We strongly recommend that all our travelling customers arrange an EHIC card before they travel, which allows the holder to receive state healthcare for a reduced cost, or even for free, if you are travelling within the European Economic Area (EEA). Please note: this is available free of charge from the NHS. There are some websites which will charge you for them to arrange this for you, but these websites are unofficial. It is just as easy and free of charge to contact and arrange it through the NHS.
We strongly recommend that you arrange suitable sports travel insurance. You can arrange this through ourselves. If you have any questions about sports travel insurance, please do not hesitate to contact us.